DAY 20- DAY 29 ( TEACHING SESSION AND CULTURE NIGHT)



Monday,20th August 2018



Today I’m teaching at STEM 3 it’s start 07.45 a.m and the topic of this session is about chemical reaction balanced. I give the students exercises and they can discuss with their friends ( make a pair) to solved all questions.
Tuesday, 21st August 2018
Today I don’t have class because my cooperating teacher have a supervisor and she not allow me to come in the school. So, she just told me to make my lesson plan to next meeting.
Wednesay 22th  August 2018 


Today is the Muslim celebration Day (Idul adha) and the school is holiday. We celebrated idul adha with one of muslim family that live at surigao city. We feel so happy. We eat together and they so welcome and kindly with us.


Thrusday,23th August 2018





Today is the photo session for STEM 2. They are so sweet and they give a hug and give me several message which is create by theirself. This is my last teaching for STEM 2.

Friday 24th August 2018
Today is my evaluation time.  I’m so nervous to hear evaluation from my cooperating teacher… heheeh..  The assessment from my cooperating teacher is  very objective. And I’m so grateful with score that she given to me. She appreciate me and also support and give the best motivation for me. One of motivation’s word that she said for me is “ you have a passion to be a teacher” and when I hear that I’m so thank to God Almighty.
 Saturday, 25th August 2018
Today is my last weekend at saul paul university surigao. I’m still stay at dorm and preparing my bag because I Only Have 3 days to go back to Indonesia.
Sunday, 26th August 2018
Today I meet up with my buddy before I Go back in Indonesian and I’m so grateful to have them. I just wanna thankyou  for always accompany me if I needed something. In the last day, We are going to some place to buy souvenir and we enjoy our time.
Monday, 27th August 2018
Today we are going to farewell party as closing ceremony of  SEA-TEACHERS. Me and my friends delegates from Indonesia we are performance our traditional dancing.  Some of us using traditional costumes some of us using batik. We also sing our national song “Indonesia Raya”.  when I’m sing Indonesia Raya in Philippines I feel something that I can’t explain.

 


BACK TO INDONESIA
Wednesday, 29 August 2018
Today we have our time here.there are many of us will be go home in different time. Around 3 a.m are me, made, anggi, kiki and made.
Thank you SEAMEO and Sea Teacher I’ve found my new family here..
Thank you SEA-Teacher Friends who are always make me laugh
Thank you Lyraa, Rachelle and friends who are accompany me…
Maraming Salamat Po. Mahal Kita, Philippines!







 


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

DAY 1- DAY 5 ( SEA TEACHER STORY)

My Profile