OBSERVATION SESSION



OBSERVATIONS SESSION
Monday, 06th August 2018
My cooperating teacher is Mrs. Genevieve Lopez. She is chemistry teacher and Today I’m observe grade 12 class STEM at 07.45 a.m the amount of students is 45 students and their topic is about chemical bonding and intermolecular force of solids and liquid. 



The students are active, they are always move to friends chair when the teacher explain and able to answer teachers questions.
At this afternonn, me and my cooperating teacher made a meeting in the library to discussion about class observation. And she asked me how do you feel about class today? And I answered the student so active in class and interesting to study about the topic.




(My cooperating teacher : Mrs. Geneveieve Lopez)


Tuesday, 07th August 2018





I’m observe grade 12 in STEM 3 at 10.00 a.m. today’s topic is intermolecular forces of solid ad liquid. In this section they are make a pair to answer the quiz.

Wednesday, 08th August 2018
Today I’m observe grade 12 in STEM 2 & STEM 3.  The topic is about lewis structure. The students activitie’s is observed the chemical structure that teacher patch in the wall.










In STEM 3 the student activities they make a group and discussion about how to determine structure of molecule by using lewis’s structure

Thursday,09th August 2018

Today, the student make a exercises about chemical bonding. How to draw molecule structure step by step and after that they are presentated in front of the class.


Friday, 10th August 2018


Today is my last day to observation at STEM 3. The student activity is they observe some picture that the teacher patch in the whiteboard.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

DAY 20- DAY 29 ( TEACHING SESSION AND CULTURE NIGHT)

DAY 1- DAY 5 ( SEA TEACHER STORY)

My Profile