TEACHING SESSION PART 1 (DAY 13-DAY 17)

TEACHING SESSSION
Monday, 13thAugust 2018


In my firt time teaching, I taught about solution, miscible and immiscible, electrolytes and non electrolytes solution, saturated and unsaturated solution. Based on the meeting with the head of academic, for the firt week we must teaching by using Indonesian’s lesson plan. 




In this part, the student’s activities is make a group and then they made a simple demonsrate and after that they are presentated in front of the class about what they are observed. 

Tuesday,14th August 2018


 

Today’s teaching practice in STEM 2 and I Still use the the whiteboard to write because in this class they haveLCD but Unfortunately, My Laptop is not connected with the LCD. In this part, the student’s activities is the make a group to like STEM 3 and then they are made a demonstration about solution and then they explain to another group.



Wedneday,15th August 2018



I’m teaching at STEM 3 and the topic is about concentration of units. And this section the student make the exercises to how calculate the concentration of units.
 




In this section I give them quiz and after that the student presentation in front of the class.



Thursday,16th August 2018




Today, I’m teaching about colligative properties of solution and the students Activities is make a exercise and after that the students answer the question  in the whiteboard and then they are explain for all students about their answers. 



Friday,17th August 2018



Today I’m teaching in STEM 2 and the topic is about “solution stoichiometry and factor affecting solubility” . I explain for the students about the step to write chemical reaction balance. 





(student activity : answer the quiz in the whiteboar and explain for the another students.)








Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

DAY 20- DAY 29 ( TEACHING SESSION AND CULTURE NIGHT)

DAY 1- DAY 5 ( SEA TEACHER STORY)

My Profile