My Profile

My Profile
Hello everyone, my name is Vivian Salelatu. Also known as Vivian. This is my first time to go the abroad and my heart beaten fast everyday also excited at the same time. I’m able to follow SEA-Teacher 6 batch it is only by God’s grace, my faculty teacher training and education, Pattimura University,my family and all my friends who are always encourage me to do the best.



I was chosen as SEA-Teacher (Pre-Service Student Teacher Exchange in Southeast) Batch 6 participant. It was program that held by SEAMEO (Southeast Asian Minister of Education Organization). This project aims are to provide opportunity for pre-service student teachers from universities in Southeast Asia to have teaching experiences (Practium) in school in other countries in southest Asia. I’m a representative from University of Pattimura (UNPATTI), Faculty of Teacher Training and Education Majoring in Chemistry department, Indonesia. I placed in saint Paul University Surigao (SPUS) Philippine.
Based on the SEAMEO Seven priority areas for eleven SEAMEO Member countries to work together to improve the quality of education in southest Asia, “Revitalizing Teacher Education” is the one priority areas in building and strengthening capacity of teachers in the region. The duration is for one month and based on the mechanism of cost sharing basic. Student’s roles and responsibilities are assigned weekely during the one month period (observe,assist in teaching, teach and reflect). Moreover, the ohost universities will provide mentors to supervise and monitor the student throughout the practicum period.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

DAY 20- DAY 29 ( TEACHING SESSION AND CULTURE NIGHT)

DAY 1- DAY 5 ( SEA TEACHER STORY)